To apply for a property the following is required with an application:
Completed and signed application
Copy of Photo ID
Non-refundable $25.00 application fee for one applicant and $10.00 per additional applicant
Proof of Income (example: Paycheck Stub, Tax return, Bank Records)
- APPLICANT AGE: At least one rental applicant must be 21 years of age or older.
- INCOME: Gross income per rental must be three times the amount of rent. If not verifiable by employer, we require a copy of the previous year’s tax return/W2 or your most recent paycheck stub or bank statements.
- RENTAL HISTORY: Two years verifiable history on current/previous address. Rental/Home ownership history can show no unresolved debts to a previous landlord/mortgagor and compliance with all terms of the lease contract and community policies.
- AN APPLICANT MAY AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Eviction by a previous landlord for cause
- Conviction of manufacturing and/or distributing a controlled substance
- Falsification of any information on the rental application
- Anyone currently in the process of filing bankruptcy or having filed bankruptcy in the previous twelve months
- OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of occupants per bedroom is two people.